- The preparation and production of North Indian vegetarian and Chinese vegetarian dishes and Indian Tandoori breads.
- Efficient and smooth running of the North Indian section.
- The preparation of quality food to customers within a time frame.
- Maintaining the standards consistent with Krishna Vilas brand.
- Working conform HACCP hygiene and food safety standards.
- Being a team player and supporting colleagues.
- Check inventory of raw materials and make sure there is enough in store.
- Prepare North Indian starters, curries, Chinese food in bulk cooking.
- Prepare the dough for the naan bread.
- Operation of the North Indian and Chinese food.
- Operation of the Tandoori ovens for Indian breads.
- Incidentally prepare food for catering orders and special events.
- Create menus for dietary requirements.
- Train incidentally assistant chefs and kitchen helpers.
- Process new ideas for improvement of the menu.
- Keep the workstation and surrounding areas clean always.
- Give support to general tasks, like taking deliveries from suppliers.
Please forward your recent CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - 17:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - 17:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs
Thursday - 17:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs
Friday - 17:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs
Saturday - 12:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs
Sunday - 12:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs
Last order all days :- 21:30
Applicable - Den Haag | Eindhoven only